TAGGED .


I'm not going to school today just because I'm shooo pemalas. And ada la sebab-sebab tertentu. I know my school friends miss mee damn much right ? kehkehkeh peacee ! thanks to Wieyah sebab tag saya. but before that, I'm not really follow the rules. I'm shooo pemalas to follow the rules so peace !


1) Name ?
- nama pernuh sayo I L I A M A N I N A B I N T I I B R A H I M  :)



2) Umur ?
- fourteen :)



3) Asal ?
- Wilayah Persekutuan :)



4) Status ?
- In relationship . but now in complicated >.<



5) Sekolah ?
- Chan Wa High School.



6) Fav. Cartoon ?
- Powerpuff Girls , Spongebob



7) Fav. Junk Food ?
- Mcd.



8) Ambition ?
- Cikguu



9) No. HP ?
- 0172**3*07



10) Fb ?
- search ELI MONST :)



11) saya sayang awak ... awak plak ??
- okay I L O V E Y O U muchh :*




I don't have any questions. kalau ado pon sapo nak jawab kan ? I'm ready for school tomorrow. MAYBE. this weekend will be bored. my first sys go to the Langkawi. my brother will bezayy with his work. My crazy sister dah balik kolejjjj dah pun. Okay ini bosan. Byee Assalamualaikum :**

No comments:

Post a Comment