just began

Assalamualaikum. 

I don't know what to update. k tetiba otak blank. oh yeah btw I already finished my second love story *winkwink* err maybe tomorrow I'll publish it. nahh, I'm bored. Its not too easy to do it. kena perah otak dulu, kena cari jalan cerita, kena itu kena ini blablaa. 

Today, I'm not attend to school. saya jadi 'anak dara yang rajin' harini. k just for today muehehe :3 But ! I'm still failed in cooking. okay thats not great. macam mana kahwin kalau tak reti masak en ? k lets think ! maybe later. 

My shoutmix already missing. Lets find it together :D maybe I'll put it back tomorrow. Kay tomorrow last day schooll. Kay tomorrow last day with 2Damai. Kay tomorrow last day Mok dekat sana. Tomorrow last day for everything ! Emm not everything actually.  Esok saya dapat hundred ringget *clapping* esok saya nak jumpa ketiga-tiga jejak hatiku *jumping*


Still have to gosok baju. Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment